Hours: Mon-Thu 9am-9pm/Fri & Sat 9am-5pm/Sun 1-5pm
Story Times – Please join us for our Story Times filled with age-appropriate stories, songs, and finger plays! Check the calendar for dates and details. Please provide advance notice if you want to bring a large group to a Story Time. Always alert staff to any food allergies before allowing children to participate in the programs. When Papillion/LaVista Schools are closed due to inclement weather, programming will not be held.
Toddler Story Time – Mon & Tue 9:45-10:15am. Ages 1-3 years.
Story Time – Thur & Fri 10:30-11am All ages welcome.
Baby Play – Tue & Thur 9:15-9:45am. Birth to 12 months.
Show & Share Story Time – Thur, 6:30pm. All ages welcome.
Brown Baggers meets every 3rd Wednesday at 12pm in Meeting Room 50.
Bonding With Bindings meets every 2nd Thursday at 7pm in Meeting Room 50.
Forever Young Book Club meets every 3rd Tuesday at 7pm in Meeting Room 8. August’s Book: Holes, by Louis Sachar
Club Knit meets the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of the month at 6:30pm. Is a group of beginning and experienced knitters that get together to knit. Love to knit or want to learn how? Join us! It’s great for all ages.
Artists in Motion
Artists in Motion meets at the library on the first Friday of the month from 9am-1pm. It is a group of local artists that get together to do art. All artists are welcome!
If you would like to have your artwork displayed in the library please complete and return this application.
- Easter Sunday (April 5th, 2015)
- Memorial Day (May 25th, 2015)
- Independence Day (July 3rd & 4th, 2015)
- Labor Day (September 7th, 2015)
- Veterans’ Day (November 11th)
- Thanksgiving (November 25th at 5pm, November 26th & 27th, 2015)
- Christmas Eve early & Christmas Day (December 25th)
- New Year’s Eve early & New Year’s Day (January 1st)
- Martin Luther King Day (January 18th, 2016)
- Presidents’ Day (February 14th & 15th, 2016)